31/03/2013

Tyrese: ‘A Black Rose That Grew Through Concrete’ (Documentary)



tyrese black rose documentary
Singer, actor and author, Tyrese has released a new documentary A Black Rose That Grew Through Concrete that documents his journey from a boy growing up in difficult circumstances in Watts, California to the successful man he is today. Black Rose is also the title of his next album and book, set to release in 2014.
“I have always prided myself on being a private person that lives a very public life, I never claimed to be the biggest star in the world but at this point in my career it’s about inspiring through transparency… I am broken, I did start from the bottom, I did work my ass off to break through and after 17 years I’m still here and don’t have plans on slowing down not even remotely God has favor over my life and I’m here to inspire the uninspired through my determination to win!”



No comments:

Post a Comment