31/03/2013

Classic Album: P Diddy - No Way Out (FULL ALBUM) - 1997


Puff Daddy said it was because after The Notorious B.I.G.’s death on March 9 earlier in the year, he felt that there was “No Way Out” of the way things were. The album was filled with some of the emotions Puff Daddy felt in mourning his close friend the Notorious B.I.G. In the song “Is This the End?” Puff Daddy talks about experiencing the drive-by in Los Angeles that took his friend's life. The album was originally titled Hell Up in Harlem until The Notorious B.I.G.'s death. Love him or hate him Puff mastered the over top lane with the production and expensive videos. At the same time introducing the Lox and Mase the masses. Catch the videos and Remixes inside.


1"No Way Out" (Intro)1:22
2"Victory"4:56The Notorious B.I.G. & Busta Rhymes
3"Been Around the World"5:25The Notorious B.I.G. & Mase

4"What You Gonna Do?"4:55
5"Don't Stop What You're Doing"3:58Lil' Kim & Kelly Price
6"If I Should Die Tonight" (Interlude)2:59Carl Thomas
7"Do You Know?"6:06Kelly Price

8"Young G's"5:25The Notorious B.I.G.Jay-Z & Kelly Price


9"I Love You Baby"4:03Black Rob

10"It's All About The Benjamins(Remix)"4:38The Notorious B.I.G.The L.O.X. & Lil' Kim

11"Pain"5:08Carl Thomas

12"Is This the End?"4:34Carl ThomasGinuwine & Twista

13"I Got the Power"4:05The L.O.X.

14"Friend"6:37Foxy Brown & Simone Hines
15"Señorita"4:07

16"I'll Be Missing You"5:43Faith Evans & 112
17"Can't Nobody Hold Me Down"3:51Mase

Puff Daddy Feat. Mase - Can't Nobody Hold Me Down (Video)
 

Puff Daddy/Faith Evans/112 - I'll Be Missing You (Video)
 

Puff Daddy ft. The Notorious B.I.G., The LOX & Lil' Kim - It's All About the Benjamins (Video)
 

Puff Daddy Been Around The World (The Longest Version) (Official Video)
 

Puff Daddy ft. The Notorious B.I.G. & Busta Rhymes - Victory (Video) [Dirty]
 

Puff Daddy & The Family (Feat. Mase & Carl Thomas) - Been Around The World [Remix] [Music Video]
 

Puff Daddy & The LOX - All About The Benjamins (unreleased original mix)
 

Puff Daddy Lil' Kim, Lox- All About the Benjamins [ROCK REMIX]

Puff Daddy - Victory 2004 ft 50 cent, Banks, Busta, Biggie

No comments:

Post a Comment