05/03/2015

Wale – ‘The Album About Nothing’ (Album Cover & Track List)

wale-the-album-about-nothing-album-cover
Wale reveals the first of three album covers for The Album About Nothing which is available for pre-order tomorrow and will be released on March 31st.
Me and Jerry. Walkin up and U see a blue moon Illuminating. This is basically saying come with me on the journey that is my everything. My life. This is my fears my thoughts my dreams my Demons. For better or worse. Cover number 3 was created by my good friend sue tsai. It’s designed for my core fans.
 The official tracklisting is revealed. The Usher and Jeremih feature have been filled in and we also know that J. Cole features on the project somewhere. Hit the jump.
Take a look at the full track list with features below.

1. The Intro About Nothing
2. The Helium Balloon
3. The White Shoes
4. The Pessimist (Feat. J. Cole)
5. The Middle Finger
6. The One Time In Houston
7. The Girls On Drugs
8. The God Smile
9. The Need To Know (Feat. SZA)
10. The Success
11. The Glass Egg
12. The Bloom
13. The Matrimony (Feat. Usher)
14. The Body (Feat. Jeremih) (Bonus track)

No comments:

Post a Comment