29/04/2015

Pete Rock – ‘Cosmic Slop’(Video)

cosmic slop
Pete Rock will be releasing his new instrumental album, Petestrumentals 2 on June 23rd via Mello Music Group.

Today, the legendary producer gives us another new beat with an accompanying video titled ‘Cosmic Slop’ where we can watch him play around with his MPC machine.
“‘Cosmic Slop’ is a beat I made that gave me a feeling of cruising down the highway on a nice day or night in the summertime seeing all kinds of people outside enjoying themselves”, Pete told Rollingstone.
Watch the video and check out the track list for Petestrumentals 2, below.
Petestrumentals 2 Track List
1. “Heaven & Earth”
2. “PR 4 Prez”
3. “Cosmic Slop”
4. “On & On”
5. “Beat Goes On”
6. “Clap Ya Hands (I Feel Good)”
7. “My My Baby”
8. “I Wish”
9. “One, Two, A Few More”
10. “Air Smoove”
11. “Gonna Love You”
12. “90’s Class Act (EK)”
13. “Justice (Brotherhood & Understanding)” Skit
14. “Accelerate”
15. “Make Me Feel Like”
16. “Dilla Bounce (R.I.P.)”
17. “Play Yo Horn”
18. “BBJones”
19. “Rootz, Reggae, Kulcha”
20. “You Know Dat”

No comments:

Post a Comment