02/03/2015

Skepta – SHUTDOWN

Skepta – SHUTDOWNWhile many have already been on grime music for a while now, latecomers are finally catching on with the movement after Kanye (in his Brits performance) and Drake (in this track) gave daps to the culture. Delivering a heavy new track titled "SHUTDOWN" from his upcoming album #KonnichiwaSkepta is ready to take the world by storm. The London grime rapper tells Fader: "This is my new single 'SHUTDOWN' produced by myself and Ragz Originale from my upcoming album #Konnichiwa. We made about 7 different instrumentals to it but this one was the maddest. Vine has already been going nuts for the video clips we put up from the studio, can't wait to touch a dance with this one. Big up my bro Drake on the sample, trust me listen." 

No comments:

Post a Comment