28/09/2012

Joey Bada$$ – Rejex [Full Mixtape]

1999 rejex is a compilation of tracks that didn’t make it to my debut mixtape 1999 (obviously). I decided to put this project together because I have a lot of unreleased material that I didn’t want to keep from the ears of my fans and supporters. I also have a couple of tracks on here I did when I was 15 years old (“little rachel”, “indubitable”, and “silent knight”) and I want to show people the progress I’ve made in a couple of years. The remaining songs (“flowers pt. I”, “catharsis”, “panty raid”, “fantum” and “update”) are tracks I dropped prior to the release of ’99 as promo only. I look at rejex as my more experimental side compared to ’99. Putting together these two projects even taught me a lil sumchin about my evolution as an artist and individual. Watch me go from “Joey B4 DA $$” to the “Joey BA DA $$”…… If you know what eye mean.. Haha – Joey . Tracklist inside and Joey Badass 1999 Mixape

  • 1.Intro (Prod By Chuck Strangers)
  • 2.Flow-ers (Prod By Madlib)
  • 3.Catharsis (Prod By Madlib)
  • 4.Indubitable (Prod By Lord Finesse)
  • 5.oG killuminati (Prod By Knxwledge)
  • 6.Pantie Raid (Prod By Stuyvesant)
  • 7.That Gushy (Prod By 9th Wonder)
  • 8.Joey Bada-Fantom (Prod By Kirk Knight)
  • 9.Silent Night (Prod By Kirk Knight)
  • 10.Oh Deer Beddar Daze (Prod By MF Doom)
  • 11.DSL Da Special List (Prod By Bagirba)
  • 12.Update (Prod By Kirk Knight)
  • 13.Little Rachel (Prod By Jack Thwagger)
  • 14.This Feelin (Prod By Cyne) Bonus

0:00 Summer Knights 1:59 Waves 5:33 FromdaTomb$ 9:00 Survival Tactics 12:25 Killuminati 15:03 Hardknock 20:24 World Domination 23:09 Pennyroyal 26:02 Funky Ho 30:33 Daily Routine 33:34 Snakes (Feat. T'nah Apex) [Prod. By J Dilla] 37:57 Don't Front (Feat. CJ Fly) [Prod. By Statik Selektah] 42:22 Righteous Minds [Prod. By Bruce LeeKix] 46:09 Where It At (Feat. Kirk Knight) [Prod. By J Dilla] 50:21 Suspect

No comments:

Post a Comment